Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautiful fall days

First and foremost, my matron of honor had her baby on Tuesday! Yay!!! Gabriel Michael was 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and perfect. Both mom and baby are doing wonderfully.

Today, JM and I went and filled out the application for our marriage license and got all of that taken care of.

Yesterday we had our meeting with the photographer to finalize all of the details. If you haven't checked her out, you should, I think she's incredibly talented and can't wait to have her shoot our wedding! Here's her blog:

Tomorrow is our engagement photo session and if the weather is anything like today, my world will be wonderful! I'm going to Studio 2000 earlier in the afternoon because Michelle does my hair MUCH better than I do! Then JM, Kodi and I are meeting Erin at Coxhall Gardens for the photo shoot. Kodi is SUPER excited. Here's the Coxhall Garden website:


We're also meeting our new harpist tomorrow. The one we had originally signed with had a conflict come up, so she got us another woman. I'm excited to meet with her and see what ideas she has. This is her site, I think you can listen to some of her music:


That's it for now!

No comments: