Sunday, February 6, 2011

I can help shovel!!!

Like most of the country, we had ridiculous weather the last week or so.  A few inches of ice and then a few inches of snow on top of that made for some horribly slick roads and driveways...including ours.  The day of the ice storm JM was in charge of Ali while I was at a friend's funeral so we didn't get a head start on the driveway.  This was one of the first days when you could make any headway on the driveway so JM was out working in it.  He only has one day off a week and I felt bad, so Ali and I went out to help him (even though she wanted a nap).  I don't think we were much help ;-)
Daddy and his helper


Mommy and Ali weren't helping at all

Snow cute!

Family in the snow

Saying bye to Daddy so we could go nap while he kept working

No comments: