Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's a boy!

I was able to cut out of my board review early yesterday afternoon and take Scout to my vet in Fishers. Turns out it's a boy...1 pound 0 ounces. They treated him for fleas and worms just to be on the safe side. He tested negative for the feline leukemia which was great because now there are no worries of him being around Boo.
My most exciting news was yesterday morning. It was his first night and when I went to check on him in the morning I opened the door and was hit by the smell letting me know he finally went potty. But guess where he went?!? His litter box! He's such a great little guy.
He has also become the sweetest kitten. He didn't even make a noise when they took blood from him for the tests! In the car he laid on his back in the cat carrier and sunbathed the whole long trip. Boo and him are getting a little better acquainted...she's still a little rough with him but he's dealing with it. Kodi came home today and they met. There's a lot of hissing but Kodi's a good boy and isn't aggressive, he just sits there and watches Scout. By the time I put all the kids to bed Scout was ok with Kodi being in the room.
Now it's time for me to go to bed!

No comments: