Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ha!

Ali has started to laugh...kind of!  She gets out the initial HA and then the rest is silent.  I took a Flip video of it that I'll post, but I accidentally talk over the HA so I'm not sure if anyone else will pick up on it.  She laughs a lot more at JM than me, he must be much funnier.  She still is smiling all the time though.  She even squealed at him the other day while he was making her fly! 

I've been working some night shifts still and while it stinks, there is a wonderful bright side.  I get to take naps with her!  Today (yesterday) we took 3 naps all snuggled up together in our bed.  She naps so much better when I'm with her!  I don't sleep real well, but I love every second of it. 

I did just get the thank you's for her dedication finished and will be putting them in the mail for later today.  I know, almost a month late.  I'm slacking!  But we really do appreciate everyone thinking of her.

If you haven't checked them out yet, you can see her 3 month/Christmas pictures at http://www.momentsphoto.biz/.  Click on client moments and our password is Ali.  Our good friend did the pictures (as well as her newborn pics) and we LOVE them.  She also designed our Christmas cards which I thought were so unique!  If you're in the market for a photographer definitely contact her.  She did Greg's engagement and wedding photos which you can see on the site as well.  She has true talent and artistic ability (and at least Ali loves to smile at her!) and she works hard to get you the photos quickly.

No comments: