Sunday, April 15, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

Besides that, my weekend was great. JM snuck away and came up on Friday which was excellent because I thought I wouldn't see him till next weekend. It's been a few weeks since we last saw each other so getting to see him was much needed. We looked at some apartments, found a couple we like, went to Lyndsay's nephew's 3rd birthday party, went to dinner, then looked at some more apartments. So far, these two are the ones we're liking...
http://www.homeisoaklake.com/
and
http://www.aimco.com/Communities/default.aspx?PropertyID=039613

The first one is a better price and has things we like in the apartment. One bad thing is that our bedroom window is on (and I literally mean on) the walk into the other apartments. Another bad thing is the area, it's not as nice as I'd like. Inside the complex is nice, but outside the complex leaves some things to be desired. The second one is a higher price, and more utilities, and no washer/dryer hookup. But, it's a great area. And it has 2 80-acre stocked lakes and the community is huge. For those of you who remember, Kodi and I lived there when I first moved back to Indy and I loved it. But, it has to be what's best for both of us (JM and I, not Kodi and I!). JM's coming back up next weekend so we'll get to look again and hopefully get it narrowed down. Just looking this weekend really helped out weed out quite a few. We drove through some neighborhoods and were able to cross some out due to the quality of people walking around and a busted car window. JM's taking his grandfather to a Cubs game on Friday so we'll have Saturday and Sunday. Speaking of which, if anyone's interested in some Cubs tickets for Friday let me know...JM has extra!!!

Hope you had a good weekend!!!

No comments: