Sunday, April 29, 2007

4 days and counting...


That's right...in about 2 hours there will only be 4 days left of this semester! I'm starting to feel so relieved, which probably isn't good because I still need to study for finals!


Studying is what I did most of the weekend. Friday we had class in the morning, came home and slept, then studied intermittently throughout the afternoon and evening. Saturday was Mom's birthday, so we went to the Orchard in Bloom which is this really cool garden show basically. There's some exhibits of landscapers and then booths galore with plants and all different decorating things. Mom got some flowers for the yard and I got a dwarf euonymus which I love. It reminds me of my old Bonsai tree...in a cute little pot and it looks like a mini tree. Hopefully I'll do better with this one though, Greg used to joke that my Bonsai tree had lived 70 years and then met me. In my defense, I left it in my dorm over Christmas break with the dry heaters going.


Let's see, got home, did some studying with breaks here and there, then went to dinner at Villagio for Mom's birthday and ate wayyyy too much. It's this little Italian restaurant in downtown Zionsville that has a real 'homemade' feel to it. I had the lasanga which was incredible. Then we came home, had some cake and I did a little more studying before just basically passing out.




I've gotten a little more in the groove of studying today. I'm still only working on disease which isn't probably the best idea. I have to work for Jill tomorrow till noon, so I think I'm going to have my stuff already packed and leave straight after work for school and stick myself in the library for a good few hours. My goal is to stay at least till 7 or 8. That's long for me :-) My finals schedule is:


Tuesday -- Cardiopulmonary Diseases


Wednesday -- Pediatrics and Neonates


Thursday -- Life Support Lecture (basically ventilators) and then the Lab Practical


Friday -- Pharmacology




The only two I'm really concerned about are Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday just because there's a lot of info and his exams are hard enough as it is without being cumulative. Thursday is worrying me because it's the instructor that I always seem to have a hard time with and I'm never as prepared for her exams as I think I should be.




Ok, off to bed. Try to get a good night's sleep so I don't have any excuses not to study hard tomorrow!!!


No comments: